Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LiLi: Sex in My Mouth

I actually got the sex in my mouth line from the show Masterchef U.S. (when Graham described a dish saying "that was just like sex in your mouth). And this line was just exact and appropriate to describe what I had experienced. Is it the best sex in your mouth experience ever? Probably not but there is no doubt that it is still sex in your mouth. It was just last Sunday when I actually tasted the best food EVER in my life! If you know me enough, you'd hear me say that everything I eat is masarap. Last Sunday's lunch was different. I actually had tears of joy :| TOTOO. OA diba? Pero grabe, sobrang sarap lang. So the name of the restaurant is LiLi which is found in the Hyatt Hotel (in Roxas Boulevard). The place was really nice and  red (since I think it's  a traditional Chinese restaurant).

This Chandelier definitely made the place sparkle

We decided try the buffet and we really ordered a lot! They give us a checklist and my dad just said a little of everything. Of course we told them to stop serving dimsum when we had 10 different plates of it. We then asked to only serve us seven dishes of the main entrees. We had too much na eh, pero still, I could eat here often (only if it was cheaper than 1350 php per person...pero sulit pa rin!!!)

So here are pictures of the food we ate! Enjoy! I can't name them all and if I would be able to name some, there probably not the real names, just similar to what the waiter said :)) I will try my very best to name them and describe some! Here it goes! :))

Starters.
My dad said na peanuts pa lang, sobrang sarap na. True enough, sobrang sarap talaga! It was very juicy and not that salty! Matamis nga siya e!

Pumpkin with Seafood Soup. Who would have thought that Shrimp would be in perfect marriage with pumpkin in this dish?

Chicken and cheese pie and Shrimp lumpia rolls :)) (imbento ng pangaalan)

Guava Lemon Ice Tea! Sobrang sarap! Naka-anim na refil ata ako!!!

Fried crispy rice covered with doe (sp?)

Dimsum! This one has shrimp inside

This one has a vegetable wrap

THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! YOU KNOW WHY?

It has soup inside @-) AMAZING!!!

Best Siomai that I have ever tasted in my 19 yrs of living and eating
 Main dishes :)
Sweet pork :))

Chinese Liempo/ Leachon Kawali (HAHAHA)

Salt and Pepper Shrimp :>

Talong, Tofu este Beancurd with Chicken Strips :)) PERFECT.

Parang Soy Chicken ito (similar sa Hungry Panda in Jsec)

Beef with Asparagus

Shrimp Salad :) Isa rin ito sa mga favorites ko that day

Now time for desert...
Mango Cheesecake. Ang perfect ng crust
Panna Cotta! Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and mango flavors in one glass. 





























































































So there those are some of the dishes we tried in LiLi.


See how satisfied I was? Now that's sex in your mouth. 

2 comments: